Katherines dress

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

14082010 Posts: 2103
Does anybody know where i can get my hands on Katherines dress on winning streak,it is fab :lvs :lvs :lvs Please someone help me, as i really really want it :o)ll :o)ll
haverford Posts: 134
i liked it too dont know where its from tho..sorry :wv
Just emailed Rte to find out >:o) Really "need" that dress, love it :lvs :lvs Will post if i find out and let you know :wv
forsure Posts: 282
Girls i think its from warehouse
forsure Posts: 282
I had a look online there but cant find it - my friend said she saw it there a while ago
Thanks for the reply megan2010, i have emailed RTE and they have sent me a reply to say my question has been forwarded to the woman herself so i am just going to wait and see :o0 Really want it tho :weep
sa08 Posts: 83
hi just to let you know its a warehouse dress and there were in stock last september so dont think they are in the shops anymore sorry!! glad you all like it so much as there are my bridesmaid dresses......i love them :lvs i got them in cadburys purple.
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
[quote="sa08":20vxyfli]hi just to let you know its a warehouse dress and there were in stock last september so dont think they are in the shops anymore sorry!! glad you all like it so much as there are my bridesmaid dresses......i love them :lvs i got them in cadburys purple.[/quote:20vxyfli] I'd say the dress is lovely but I didn't get to see it, is there any chance sa08, you post a photo of your bridesmaids dress - I adore the Cadburys purple colour!!
sa08 Posts: 83
will try....havent posted one before.will try and put up this eve :wv