Menu

Kathy de Stafford

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

aoife1 Posts: 333
Hey all I found a dress in this shop in Dublin recently and it's perfect, but there was no label on it. I was told that it was a bought-in design and I wonder does anyone know where she buys these dresses in from. It wasn't Pronovias or anything. It said Kathy de Stafford on it but it was like that label was sewn on after or something? Hope that makes sense!! Also, any feedback on dealing with Kathy would be great, thanks!!
fara Posts: 14
Can't help you on where the dress came from - Did it have a name or anything? But I couldn't speak any higher of Kathy & all her staff my experience with them was one of the highlights of my wedding preperation. They were amazing & believe me I put them out quite a bit but nothing was too much trouble.
sherry1 Posts: 136
I got my dress in Kathy De Stafford's also and will be going for my first fitting in December. She has some lovely designs of her own but mine is Ian Stuart. Check out her shop on Wicklow St (I think) or her web site. They are all really pleasent in the store.
lisa Posts: 1612
She stocks her own designs as well as those of other designers!!
aoife1 Posts: 333
that's what I thought but I was told it wasn't her design, it was bought in but her label was on it, which didn't really make sense!! Oh well, I'm going with it anyway , just modifying a few things like the material and how low cut it is!!