Katie & Alex - AGAIN! Ha ha

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
Okay, they just arrived in Bangkok. And are out in the most touristy part of town. Somebody tried to take a picture and she's run away saying she wants to be left alone, no pictures, she's on holiday. Well then really is it rocket science??????? Don't go out to a packed tourist area where you are a free for all!!!! :duh:
Also, had she not been noticed I'm sure she'd have been royally peed off :o0
aston Posts: 4100
what chanel is this on?
Momof2 Posts: 3884
evening ladies.. a working honeymoon anyone??
It's on itv2. All she keeps saying is "Haven't seen any press yet, but you never know where they are". She's courting them, then say she's peed off when they follow her. Now she's on about her botox and giving a message for the magazines to not take the piss that she can't move her face, because she's taken the piss herself first!!! You're on honeymoon you stupid girl, you have camera's with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0
Thanks Jawl, have it on now :wv
I used to like her but she has gone so so common hasnt she??
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
seriously she's got a film crew with her and she's wondering why people are looking?? I hate her. Really just hate her; they are the fakest people alive!! O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:|
I think she treats him like a bloody 2 year old. He seems to be watching every word that comes out of his mouth! Why give out about the guy on the beach with a camera when they have a film crew with them????? Private honeymoon I dont think so O:| O:| She really has changed. I dont like her anymore! O:|
I know! :o0 :o0 A complete camera crew following her around, just after a highly publicised 'secret' wedding. Holidaying in a non secluded place and wondering why the press have found out where she is! :o0