Menu

Katie stayed Silent

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

JB Posts: 467
Just seen this. Nurses making hand signals, give us a break Seemingly the young mum did stay silent for the birth. A source said: "Tom was determined to make Katie as comfortable as possible. He was holding her hand and stroking her face to soothe her during the delivery. Everybody in the room was told to stay silent and the nurses made hand signals. But Katie did indicate she wanted an epidural to help with the pain."
charli Posts: 5994
[quote:zffwskjw]But Katie did indicate she wanted an epidural to help with the pain."[/quote:zffwskjw] oh well then, she is human after all!
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
She may be but lately I've been having doubts about him. :?
junglegirl Posts: 239
Is it just me or is the whole thing really freaky?She seems to have been brainwashed,imagine that custody battle if they split up.Its a long way from top gun!He actually seemed normal then!
i know, i know, though i am sure alot of it is media jumping on tit bits they have heard and expanding it
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:ds84eole]Is it just me or is the whole thing really freaky?She seems to have been brainwashed,imagine that custody battle if they split up.Its a long way from top gun!He actually seemed normal then![/quote:ds84eole] very freaky! poor girl - although isn't her dad a lawyer - hopes he looks after her interests
i honestly don't think he is as brainwashing of her as people are making out. she has (supposedly) good family and friends, i think the media are hyping the whole thing up. John Travolta and his wife are Scientologists and there was never any hype/cult-like talk when she gave birth to her 2 :? think they may have even introduced Cruise/Kidman to the religion.
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
The hype is well timed as the new MI3 is coming out. :lol:
too true! i suppose even if it's bad hype :? it's still publicity
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Ridiculous :roll: