Menu

Keep or toss your bouquet?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Thumper2010 Posts: 579
I'd like to keep my bouquet (Can roses be preserved?) But I like the tradition of tossing the bouquet too. I don't fancy the extra expense of buying one to throw though.... What are you all planning on doing?
Delphinium Posts: 3027
What about throwing your bridesmaid's bouquet?
mrs shamrock Posts: 603
I'd like to keep mine too, few weddings iv been to, the bride threw the bridesmaid's bouquet, or took few flowers out of their bouquet and threw that.
tilsun Posts: 4506
I hadn't planned on tossing bouquet but my Bridesmaid insisted!! So I threw hers :o0 I'm sure you could do up a small bunch of roses to throw even if your florist won't do it cheaply.
frankensteins wife Posts: 1838
I didn't want to throw my own bouquet either, so I threw the flowergirl's bouquet instead. >:o)
dancingfeet Posts: 826
I'm going to throw my Bridesmaids one
Richard Gavin
HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
The BM giving me the most bother, am taking her bouquet and tossing it >:o) . I'm keeping my own to put on my Grandad grave.
MrsEL10 Posts: 910
I think you throw the bridesmaid bouquet like the others are saying
dancingfeet Posts: 826
[quote="High_Maintenance26":1a4w9666]The BM giving me the most bother, am taking her bouquet and tossing it >:o) . I'm keeping my own to put on my Grandad grave.[/quote:1a4w9666] You sound like your BM are like mine
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
I threw mine…can’t understand why anyone would want to keep it and preserve it?? I have plenty of pictures of it.