Keep the Faith

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SoExcited Posts: 204
Hi Girls, I used to post here a while back, haven't been back since the wedding really. Am posting under a different user name for now.......can't believe I am about to type this but......I got a BFP last night :o)ll I am posting here because I'm fit to burst with excitement and have to get it out somewhere!! But I am also posting to say keep the faith to all those TTC. We had been trying for a while, I have to admit I was getting a bit stressed, so last month we decided what will be will be, and took a more relaxed approach to the whole thing, and now I am sitting here typing this message this morning! Had been getting cramps and then on Saturday was feeling a bit unwell, I was due AF on Monday - nothing happened so I decided to get a test yesterday, did it when we both got home from work last night, was so nervous, within seconds the cross came up, couldn't believe it, came back out to hubby and said, you're going to be a dad :D We were both so thrilled, so overcome, so emotional - it was magic. Feeling a bit "out of it" this morning, it all feels a bit surreal - hubby rang this morning and is walking on cloud 9. The hardest bit is now to keep it quiet! Have appointment with the doctor this evening to confirm it. Sorry for rambling, just really wanted to write to those TTC to say try not to worry, or stress, it doesn't do you or hubby any good. It will happen.
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
congrats, welcome to the club. great story :)
charlie crown Posts: 377
Big Congrats so excited and thanks for sharing :D Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!
feelsobad Posts: 693
so excited - how long were you trying for?
Mrs Peg Posts: 1778
Ah congrats so excited - that's great news!! Best of luck with the docs and here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!
Hepburn Posts: 4081
Woo hoo......great news. Well done!
willthiswork Posts: 1995
Congratulations!
Frankie Posts: 1571
Congrats SoExcited, best of luck with the doc this evening!
mama sugar Posts: 1387
congrats thats great news x
Sassy Posts: 2269
Congradulations........thats great news. I might try the if it happens, it happens approch.