Kennels

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BrideApril2016 Posts: 19
Hi Wondering if anyone can recommend a kennels in the Dublin/Kildare area. It will be our 2 dogs first time away from home so I'm nervous about putting them in kennels while we are on honeymoon. The place we pick we will trial before to make sure they get on Ok. Any recommendations appreciated. Thanks
HelenOC Posts: 96
I cannot recommend All Paws enough. It's run by two women, Trish and Julie, who truly love animals and take care of your pet. We found them by chance years ago and our dog - who is truly fussy and spoilt- loves them. We had used other kennels previously but haven't gone anywhere else since then. They are close to Dublin airport. You can find them online at www.allpawsboarding.com If you have any questions feel free to pm me.
denlo Posts: 124
I've used a number of kennels down my way (Trim, Co. Meath) for my two big dogs but they're probably a bit far for you. But just a reminder to you to make sure you have your dogs up to date with their vaccinations and you have the certs. The kennel owners will insist on seeing them.
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
Hi there, We use top dog kennels in Weston, Lexlip. Margot is great and our English springer spaniel does be delighted when he realises where he's going. The grounds and facilities are brilliant. We would use them a lot.