Kerry Katona giving birth

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
Did anyone watch this on Sunday night? That Mark is such an assHole
happyfeet Posts: 1316
Didnt see it - only seen a clip of it. They drive me insane those two! [url=http://www.freesmileys.org:11qodj98][img:11qodj98]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/angry002.gif[/img:11qodj98][/url:11qodj98]
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:3uf46zel]I saw it too!! Seriously, giving birth on TV!!!!!!!!!!!! When I gave birth my son I no more wanted anyone bar my DH in the room let alone a camera crew!! She's just desperate for notice as she doesn't have any talent to be famous for. So she's literally putting herself out there for as much publicity as possible!! Cringaramma!![/color:3uf46zel]
mrs ddt Posts: 3235
Totally agree that shes an attention seeker and he's a twat but have to say the whole birth scene wasn't as bad as what I thought it would be in that it was over quick enough, I thought they'd show more for the extra inch of headline :o0 :o0
sineaaad Posts: 402
I saw this too. Agree she's a total attention seeker. The birth looked fairly easy though. Is it just me or did anyone think the baby was a weird colour? Sorry :-8
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
Even babs is kicking here in protest, that poor girl is doing herself no favours and as for that muppet she's married to O:|
Lucille-Bluth Posts: 1145
She was in premature labour and she had a film crew with her - WTF is wrong with her? And her to$$er of a husband whose first conern was making moronic comments to the camera crew instead of taking care of his wife and premature child. They shouldnt be allowed to have kids. Total scu.mbags
mariac Posts: 982
the king and queen of pure tacky
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
i know i think she came of worse doing this programme, no wonder brian wants full custody of the girls
mariac Posts: 982
i actually was one of the people who felt sorry for her - but after watching her on mtv - i think she is disgusting and that creepy husband of hers. poor kids