Kerry Katona's Bob

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
Do you like it or not? [url:lfxkl4l3]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1314229/Kerry-Katonas-grown-new-look-Daring-star-slashes-long-hair.html[/url:lfxkl4l3] I think I quite like it...
Jawl Posts: 8881
I love it, and would seriously consider it if I wasn't growing my hair for this wedding! Really suits her! Makes her look well sophisticated.
paperclips Posts: 3146
I really like, think she looks good....
lilly10 Posts: 133
oh i like it! love it actually.. wouldn't mind something similar for myself when the wedding is over & i can cut off my mane!
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
would it look as good on a brunette, do you think? Half thining about a change - normally just have hair up though... Ah who am I kidding, I'll think about it for about about 3 months before doing anything anyway!!
FoxyLockz Posts: 2448
[quote="Jawl":22vmuios]Really suits her! Makes her look well sophisticated.[/quote:22vmuios] Yea until she opens her mouth! :o0
dresstoimpress Posts: 1719
I really like it! Just the hair!! Not her :o0 :o0 I'm really into bobs now, I love the girl who won "must be the music" hair too Have a look, its really kooky and cool... sorry its not a great photo.. [img:2zklcniv]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/09/19/article-0-0B42D593000005DC-203_468x286.jpg[/img:2zklcniv]
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
[quote="twinkelle":8nfi3dea][quote="Jawl":8nfi3dea]Really suits her! Makes her look well sophisticated.[/quote:8nfi3dea] Yea until she opens her mouth! :o0[/quote:8nfi3dea] ha ha very true! :o0 but i think it suits her really like it
cupcakebabe Posts: 2232
REally like kerrys hair its lovely
DaisyB Posts: 1708
i like it, its nice and soft looking and the side fringe looks nice too. i really didnt like that blunt fringe she had, would be nice on some people but i just didnt think it suited her.