I just wanted to come on here and write about the fantastic night we had recently in Sol y Sombra, Killorglin for our wedding party. My husband and I were having a different sort of wedding, we were getting married in Dublin on a Thursday and having a small dinner for immediate family. Then, on the Saturday we wanted to head to Kerry and throw a party for all our extended family and friends We met with Cliodhna and explained our idea to her and she got it straight away. Ever since our first meeting she was a dream to deal with. Personable, funny, warm and so competent, nothing we asked seemed like too much trouble. Cliodhna and her team in Sol Y Sombra helped us turn our vague idea of a party into a thundering reality, and we all had an absolute blast! The venue itself is an old church and as such really needs very little (if any) extra decoration. Instead of a sit down meal we decided to serve finger-food style tapas to guests. I was little anxious that maybe people wouldn't get enough to eat, but Cliodhna knows her business! She helped us choose the tapas selection, offering a few suggestions re: best pairings of food etc. The food streamed out of the kitchen from 8pm and every guest was amazed by the service and quality. Quite a few told me it was the best wedding food they'd ever had! And it kept coming, we couldn't believe it, people had more than enough to eat! 2 of my friends are coeliacs and they were treated royally. Staff quietly asked me to point them out, and once they knew who they were, they receieved special attention and ate as well as all our other guests. We also had 6 children ranging in age in attendance, one with a severe nut allergy. Again, no problem for the staff in Sol Y Sombra! The party in Killoglin was truly one of the best night's of my life, and most of that is down to the talent, professionalism, skill and warmth of Cliodhna and her amazing staff. I can't recommend Sol Y Sombra enough, for any type of party. If you're having a Kerry Wedding, check them out! You and your guests won't be disappointed!