KIA Cars - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

notlongtogo Posts: 5040
I really wouldnt base my decision on the warranty, most of the things that will need to be replaced will be due to wear and tear and so will not be covered under warranty anyway. Warranty only covers faults so really a 7 year warranty isnt worth the paper its written on.
jen2 Posts: 3106
Mama Dora if you are not happy with the p/x price, ask them what they will give you for a cash price ( non p/x). Then you will get the true value of what they are offering you for your car. So if they give you 25500 off for cash, then the true p/x price on your car is 2500 not 5K. So if you can sell it for 3500, then you will be saving yourself 1K. Also make sure you ring around and play one garage off the other. I hated when customers did this, but it worked. I sometimes offered then 500 for a straight deal, but in the after a week or so I somethimes had to give 2K off to get the deal. I cursed them under my breath, as there would be no commission left for me, but it would be a unit sale, so we did it. Hope that helps some. Also try and get a written quote if you can, this give you more bargaining power with the other dearler. Jen2
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
[quote="jen2":3cccpdfh]Mama Dora if you are not happy with the p/x price, ask them what they will give you for a cash price ( non p/x). Then you will get the true value of what they are offering you for your car. So if they give you 25500 off for cash, then the true p/x price on your car is 2500 not 5K. So if you can sell it for 3500, then you will be saving yourself 1K. Jen2[/quote:3cccpdfh] Exactly, Mama perhaps find out service costs, etc if you are worried about running costs.