Kicks – 30 Weeks

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
Anybody else kicks sore???? Jeez I am such a moan, I moan when I get none and now I am moaning cause I have them O:| ………..but God this week has been SOOO strange…the baby seems to be wriggling SOO much and kicking like mad……it feels like it’s strangling my mussels (IYKWIM?) I even jump sometimes now with them :-8 Wonder will this settle down or is this it for the next 10 weeks…finding it REALLY hard to sleep and am such a crank this morning? :o(
newyearbabs Posts: 686
It varies for me a haven't had a really sore ones for a while. The ones that get me are the ones in the bladder they really get me. Sometimes if I touch the top of my bump it feels brusied. I don't really get as much kicks now its more squirming movements which isn't sore just feels funny and looks as if a leg is going to come through the bump :o0
Bees Posts: 93
I'm at 30 weeks too and they have started to get painful in the last week too. It's more like the baby is squirming around more than kicking but it's like it doesn't have enough room and is pressing against everything. Dread to think what it will be like in another few weeks!
[quote="Bees":25daowbc]I'm at 30 weeks too and they have started to get painful in the last week too. It's more like the baby is squirming around more than kicking but it's like it doesn't have enough room and is pressing against everything. Dread to think what it will be like in another few weeks![/quote:25daowbc] That's exactly what it is I just find it SOOO strange and sometimes when it does kick I feel like newyearbabs that my bump is bruised..... Glad to hear I am not on my own! :o0
happyout Posts: 204
Hi girls I am not as far gone as ye. What stage do you start feeling kicks? Sorry to hear you are in pain
[quote="happyout":2ux4tx58]Hi girls I am not as far gone as ye. What stage do you start feeling kicks? Sorry to hear you are in pain[/quote:2ux4tx58] I started to feel kicks/flutters at about 18 weeks and then hard ones at 20 weeks now at 30 weeks it feels like it's trying to escape! :o0
Bees Posts: 93
I felt nothing until 20/21 weeks and then suddenly it was constant. It's a very nice feeling (like babs reminding you he/she is there). The maddest thing is when you start to see it from the outside which started happening a few weeks ago.
You Poor thing. I am at 20 wks at the moment and am feeling flutters but now kicks yet. I guess it is all ahead of me but I am looking forward to it (well to the first one at least and then I will moan) Hope you get some relief soon
You Poor thing. I am at 20 wks at the moment and am feeling flutters but now kicks yet. I guess it is all ahead of me but I am looking forward to it (well to the first one at least and then I will moan) Hope you get some relief soon