Kiddicare.com

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bun in the oven Posts: 169
as anyone ordered anything from kiddicare.com in the UK? I placed an order yday for a maxi cosy car seat and today after browsing a bit I seen a few otherthings I'd like to add to the order but they don't let you ammend orders! I was going to try cancel the order and re-order with the exra items but I just can't make sense of their terms and condition's? Can anyone shed any light?
lisa Posts: 1612
Havent ordered anything from them yet but plan too so bumping you up in the hope of a reply! I've heard they are relyable but that it. Have they a contact number. Maybe if you rang them?
kala Posts: 1937
i have ordered from them and got my stuff 2-3 days later. have never ammended my order but i prob shud have as a deliver is 20 sterling standard no matter what you order and i ended up ordering more stuff 2 weeks later. i saved money definitely even with the price of postage. bought a stroller there for 49 sterling and 20 sterling delivery which prob worked out around 90 euro. the exact same stroller with littlewoods ireland was around 120 euro.
redwifey Posts: 2932
I would just ring them to be honest, i am sure they can amend the order over the phone. Especially if it's going to be a flat delivery charge it might be worth your while.
Maybump Posts: 527
We ordered most of our stuff from them as they are great and provide a really good service. If you can cancel the order and then place it again that way you'd only have to pay one delivery charge instead of 2.