Kim K on Colm Hayes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Daff Posts: 11644
Was that really Kim Kardashian (sp) on the Colm Hayes show just there? I thought it was at first but then was so cringe worthy I assumed it was a set up and sort of stopped listening. But looks like it might have been? I don't follow that family on tv at all, but she can't be THAT stupid???
DollyP Posts: 955
Hi Daff, I heard it too and thought the same as you did. I didn't even sound like her. Did you hear her say, 'oh you guys have such brilliant shopping here on Oxford st'. And Colm was like....'eh, that's London' :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 There's no way that was her. I was looking online and there is nothing to say she is in Dublin.
paperclips Posts: 3146
I didn't hear it but Kayne West is playing in Dublin tonight so maybe she is here!
ianstuart Posts: 1947
I dont think that was her , think it was just to be a funny take a hand thing. If it was her there would be pictures on the CH facebook page and there is no way he would have made a comment about her big ass when she was only out the door a few seconds. Was very funny tho. I love Lotty Ryan . She gives great celeb gossip.
betty draper Posts: 728
[quote="paperclips":3f0vzie8]I didn't hear it but Kayne West is playing in Dublin tonight so maybe she is here![/quote:3f0vzie8] and its his birthday, I'd imagine if she was around for the London gig's she'd pop over.
mrs mammy Posts: 1487
its definitely not her, I listened there to the podcast, its a very bad impression of her, she doesnt even talk like that.
DollyP Posts: 955
[quote="mrs mammy":xg6da3ox]its definitely not her, I listened there to the podcast, its a very bad impression of her, she doesnt even talk like that.[/quote:xg6da3ox] +1, that's what I was thinking too.
atina Posts: 2240
i heard she is in dublin tho
paperclips Posts: 3146
She tweeted hello Dublin Ireland yesterday evening so she must be here! At lest the sun is shining today,she'll see Dublin at its best :o)ll
betty draper Posts: 728
Kim K has confirmed via twitter that is was NOT her on Colm Hayes