kk...

Pets, Animal Issues...

Go to WOL Furry Friends

Caille
New Wolly

kk...

Postby Caille » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:20 am

Guys, any advice?
Last edited by Caille on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eleanor Rigby
Royal Wolly

Re: Cat might have oil on her paws and hind legs...

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:32 am

Sorry to hear about the sicky kitty.

What is making you think she may have injested something toxic? Is she behaving strangely? If so I'd be inclined to take her to the vet to be safe. If not then I'd give the paws another scrub and maybe clip some of the hair on her legs to ensure its not on her skin.

Out if curiosity, do you have Tesco let insurance? I have it for my pooch and over Christmas discovered they have a vetphone service so you can call and chat to a vet or a vet nurse about an issue. Might be worth looking into if you have pet insurance.

Few religions are definite about the size of Heaven, but on the planet Earth the Book of Revelation (ch.XXI, v.16) give it as a cube 12,000 furlongs on a side. This is somewhat less than 500,000,000,000,000,000,000 cubic feet. Even allowing that the Heavenly Host and other essential services take up at least two-thirds of this space, this leaves about one million cubic feet for each human occupant - assuming that every creature that could be called 'human' is allowed in, and that the human race eventually totals a thousand times the number of humans alive up until now. This is such a generous amount of space that it suggests that room has also been provided for some alien races or - a happy thought - that pets are allowed.

lorraine78
Princess Wolly

Re: Cat might have oil on her paws and hind legs...

Postby lorraine78 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:22 pm

Hi Caille,same thing happened my cat during the Summer.She came home and her paws and belly were covered in bad sludge that smelled like oil.My cat hates being lifted or brushed so it was a struggle to get it off her.I got a towel with hot water on it,and when she was asleep,and a lot less narky,i rubbed most of it off her,there was some left between her paws which she licked off herself.She's still here to tell the tale,but if you're worried it might do no harm to ring your vet :)
Image[/url]

Go to WOL Furry Friends