Knee high/mid calk boots for big calfed 5'2" person - Where?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DublinGirl Posts: 1307
Hi girls, I'm on a mission and am in search once again for a nice pair of boots to see me through the winter months. I'm after black leather (preferably 3inch block heels) and a dressy pair, not slouch boots. Something that would look nice with dresses etc..... I am having no luck what so ever..... I know someone posted a thread sometime ago pretty much looking for the same thing. Did you have any luck? I measured my calf width and they are 14.5" in circumfrance.... :o( I'm only 5'2" and it makes it impossible to find the right boots.....I can't get flat boots as I'm too short and I can't wear high heels as I wear them down too quick and always end up getting them heeled after a few weeks. ....that's why I want a block type heel..... If anyone has any idea where I can get a nice pair please point me in the right direction....I will be forever indebted to you...... :lvs :wv
ott Posts: 3920
Is it this thread you're thinking of DublinGirl? [url:1t4nmtmr]http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=278144[/url:1t4nmtmr] I haven't had any luck yet - will keep you posted!
PaniniRoses Posts: 3628
Have you tried www.duoboots.com? They aren't cheap, but I got a pair a couple of years ago and they are a perfect fit...which I never found anywhere else.