Know of any upcoming wedding fairs?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lollro Posts: 41
Hi Girls, A friend of mine has just gotten engaged and is looking to go to some wedding fairs in the Kildare, Carlow, Dublin areas in order to meet with vendors - if you know of any ones coming up in any hotels/venues, could you please respond? Thanks a mill!
Nat2010 Posts: 141
I'm looking for venues in Dublin, Meath or Kildare...anyone got any ideas/recommendations??
dream venue decor Posts: 174
Hi girls, Rachel here from Dream Venue Decor Ltd, i saw this thread and said i would let yee all know that Kettles Country House Hotel in Swords is having their wedding fair May 11th and also Best Western Hotel Rosslare are having their wedding evening and launching their newly furbished hotel on May 25th. We are decorating both with fairy light backdrops chair covers and other decor we have on offer. They both have a lot of suppliers in all catagories, and i,m sure plenty of offers when you book with suppliers on the day with deposit. Looking forward to seeing you all there. Rachel Carty Dream Venue Decor Ltd 085 8114848
sandym Posts: 774
Hi, I have a few wedding fairs listed on Think there's about 3 or 4 on there so far Sandy:-)