Labels

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Fiona13 Posts: 1366
I am looking to see if anyone knows where I can get labels for my invites? the thing is i am using a gold tube as i am making Scroll invites, I don't want White labels as i dont think they would look nice any other idea's ?? this is what i am using to post invites in... [img:38pqdu9n]http://www.daintree.ie/shopping_admin/images/prod_img/111000456.JPG[/img:38pqdu9n][/list]
Heebie Jeebies Posts: 608
I had ivory envelopes and didnt want white labels either, so I used clear labels
rop Posts: 1453
oooh i dont know - have you tried any of the stationary places like Lantz or diyweddings, or can you spray them gold and write in black or something???
Italy07 Posts: 5409
Maybe if you could get cream, not sure if they are available but might be worth a look.
I think maybe the clear labels would work best , will have to have a look on the net see where I can buy them... Flutterby Bride, thats not a bad idea...
AB123 Posts: 42
Does any one have a word document which fits as many address's onto the labels sheets? Can you PM please thanks!
Italy07 Posts: 5409
AB123 - I do have a layout but its in work, will get it later and send it to you if you pm me your email address.
Heebie Jeebies Posts: 608
Fiona, you can buy the clear labels in any office supplies shop. And you can decide yourself how many labels per sheet you want, ie making your address label as big or small as you feel you need. Best of luck...
[quote="Heebie Jeebies":1vuv0dj6]Fiona, you can buy the clear labels in any office supplies shop. And you can decide yourself how many labels per sheet you want, ie making your address label as big or small as you feel you need. Best of luck...[/quote:1vuv0dj6] aww great thanks for that Hebbie Jeebies.. Love the name ha ha