Lack of control over functions..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mommylicious Posts: 836
The shame. Went to mothercare today and there was a lady selling that baby photo thing, and she was explaining away and handed me a leaflet, and I opened my mouth to say thank you, but a whole stream of drool came out instead. :ooh :ooh MORTIFIED. Standing there trying to wipe my chin and splutter apologies at the same time while the woman pretented not to notice. Wanted the ground to swallow me whole. :o0
micksmrs Posts: 931
I had to leave a meeting beause my nose was running today. Had I not excused myself (let me tell you there were a few raised eyebrows as i was minute taking) there would have been an awful mess on the table. It came completely out of nowhere too.
lolabelle Posts: 3311
Oh the shame! :-8 I'm a "can't hold it in" farter and its sooooo embarrassing. It comes out of nowhere. I don't get time to clench!! :o0 :o0 :o0
SparkleX Posts: 1057
Oh the mortification!! Least she was nice enough to pretend not to notice! I can't stop burping the whole time. DH thinks its hilarious..thankfully!
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
ah you poor thing...as OP said at least she was nice to pretend not to notice
nelswife Posts: 3869
My sister works as a PA to one of the top medical professors in the country..when she was pregnant there was a big meeting with some of the professors in the field that he works in, so she was arranging platters of sanwiches / refreshments etc, making sure the tea and coffee perculators where filled so all the professors where at the table discussing the business etc my sister was in the room with her back to them arranging the refreshments when she said she let the biggest loudest fart, she said it came out of nowhere and she had no idea it was about it happen!! The room went silent for about 20 secs when they all turned around to look at her,she stuck her bump out and said OMG i am so sorry, they just turned back around and contimued...she walked out of the room a min or two later..she said she was MORTO!! :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8