Lack of Sex Drive

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bgerk Posts: 118
Just wondered if anyone else has gone off sex since getting the BFP? Really don't know what's going on but I'm just never in the mood lately. My poor DH is being really patient but I just feel terrible. We have gone for an active sex life to nothing- it has been weeks since last time. I don't know if it's a subconscious thing about hurting the baby etc but I wish I could just snap out of it. Anyone else feel like this?
MonkeySocks Posts: 1185
Hey Bgerk I feel exactly the same way... My poor H2B is being really patient about the whole thing, but I also feel increadibly guilty!! Which I think is making it even harder cause I am then putting pressure on myself!
benny313 Posts: 821
Oh girls have been exactly the same, no sex drive at all, poor Dh is lucky to get it once a week, and am not even in the mood when we are at it. Feel so bad, he has siad it a few times and I just get really mad with him and end up crying (must be hormones because im not really like that). Hopefully will get better in the next couple of weeks!!!
kopbabe Posts: 453
I have been like this the whole way!! I was feeling so bad bout it but had chat with dh and he was feeling really weird bout it all too! Thankfully it hasnt been an issue, it cud be a month since we dtd! We are heading away for long weekend this weekend so will try to make special effort but just so tired these days especially with the heat. guess im lucky that dh fees same way :o0 :o0
sunnygirl Posts: 1876
I am the same - absolutely no interest! but i don't feel one bit guilty! i'm pregnant for gods sake!!!! don't be so hard on yourselves girls.
sept09baby Posts: 1094
Same here - too knackered up til about 24 weeks and since then I don't know really. Maybe I've lost interest cos it's been so long. Not beaing myself up about it - he's been fine and it's just one of life's ebbs and flows.
piripiri Posts: 165
I agree...i want to at times but then i just cant be bothered!! it does bug me at times because before we were dtd constantly...how long before you get back into it once baby arrives?? Does anyone have any thoughts?
Bgerk Posts: 118
Thanks girls, makes me feel a little better that I'm not the only one! Hopefully I'll be back to normal soon!