Lacura face creams

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Judy Posts: 612
Hi i seen a reccomendation on here b4 bout aldis antin aging face cream lacura its called, now iv been in to buy but cant rem the exact one i bought the glass bottle intensive serum or something is dat it???/
Jawl Posts: 8881
My friend uses them, and loves them. I used a similar one last year, and loved it.
MichelleMyBelle Posts: 1270
Yes it's the one in the glass bottle, called multi-intensive serum I think. I have been using this for months now and I :heartbeat: it.
Ash20 Posts: 49
I heard their undereye concealer is fantastic...comparable to Le Touche Eclat for o fraction of the price
GAA Fan Posts: 629
Was going to use this, but as they dont have any SPF I decided against it. Bought Aldi mascara but found it too smuggy and thick.
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
I've heard great things about these creams have never used them though! Laura Bermingham often recommends them on Ireland AM!
septgal Posts: 330
I second the Aldi concealer...brill, and the price is even better :o)ll
jess_gal2009 Posts: 1061
Lacura intensive serum is FAB! I use it as a moisturiser under my foundation. Concealer is brill too.... EXACT same as YSL touche Eclat for one sixth of the price!! Check out this article one it.... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... rfect.html
Alwaysbroke Posts: 1140
I've used it too and it's fab but tried the Lidl one the last time and I think I prefer it?
MINI DONKEY Posts: 2499
I got the serum and the day and night cream and find them fantastic. They smell lovely too. Can't believe how cheap they are :)