Menu

Ladies its official.... I'm Pregnant

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
Never ever ever thought I would get to write those words. Docs are just after ringing me, HCG went from 28 on Tues to 89 yesterday so its a "viable pregnancy". 3 years of actively trying and on 2nd month of clomid it worked...can't believe it. Progesterone is a bit low but they are testing me again on Monday - is there anything I can do to increase this - asked the nurse but she said no, but that they could give me injections if they didn't rise - is this a regular thing?? (you'd think after been on this site for years I would have learnt something!!!) Here I am off to join September babies thread.....WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO
motherhubbard Posts: 3037
Mrs NYEB2007 that is great news :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I love reading about BFP's, here are some more bouncy men :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Sorry no clue about the progesterone.
i want one Posts: 2893
have no answers for you but just wanted to send on congatulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Excitedwife Posts: 1186
Excellent!! Enjoy every minute. :o)ll
tribesdoll Posts: 295
Congrats! That is fantastic news :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll In terms of progesterone you can also be prescribed pessaries called Cyclogest, I was on these for the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy. I was getting fertility treatment with Napro and they presribe all their patients who get pregnant cyclogest for the first few months.
bolababy Posts: 706
Congrats! Replied on your last thread, like myself you had an inital low result but as long as it goes up...happy days! 28 to 89 and you were on Clomid.........?Double Trouble?!
Service Finder
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
[quote="bolababy":2yvujzke]Congrats! Replied on your last thread, like myself you had an inital low result but as long as it goes up...happy days! 28 to 89 and you were on Clomid.........?Double Trouble?![/quote:2yvujzke] i was on 50mg of clomid and tbh I don't care if there are twinnies, the more the merrier.
brightling Posts: 1496
Thats brilliant news, delighted for you!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Read your other post yest but didnt get a chance to log back in last night and reply, Im sure you are just so relieved and thrilled!! Take it easy for the weekend and relax. Congrats. :o)ll :o)ll
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
ah that's brilliant news. Am delighted for you. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
mb2010 Posts: 103
Congrats :o)ll very well deserved, I too was on cyclogest as that was my conceiving problem low progesterone, I took the cyclogest for 8 weeks. best of luck. Your body starts producing progesterone in pregnancy anyway so dont worry.