Lancome Flash Bronzer Leg Gel

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBabygirl Posts: 200
Hi, Anyone use this and if so do you use it all over and face also.. I was told that it is good for people with dry skin.. Am going to a wedding next week and none of the spray tans work on me because my skin is soo dry.. I end up with darker brown patches where the dry skin is and I do exfoliate before hand.. Any help greatly appreciated MrsBabygirl
smurf Posts: 755
I use this and find it good, I switched to the mouse recently and find it even better than the gel. I use it all over, but not on the face.
Cheers Miss Smurf, Can I ask why you wouldn't use it on your face? Mrsbabygirl
smurf Posts: 755
no reason really MrsBabygirl :-) I tend to use the Johnsons face one which I find good, and Lancome everywhere else. Just back sure to exfoliate first :-)
I will thanks for that :lol: am going to test the old legs tonight to see if it looks good on me.. Hope you are keeping well and everything is going to plan for the fast approaching Big Day... MrsBabygirl :wink:
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
I find the lancome great - but would prefer the gel to the moose. I would have dry skin also. its very easy use I think it would a bit to glittery to put on the face.
Hi Redfrangle, I have fake bake at home at home so could put a little of that on my face.. Thanks a million.. does it go very dark? Mrsbabygirl
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
No its not very dark - i would be quite pale and find it great to take the whiteness off me - If you want it look darker you can apply another coat. As i said I find it very easy to put on, you can see it going on. I use it all over not just the legs. For the face i just wear a slightly draker foundation.... Good luck with it - if you want to last a few days as someone said scrub yourself well for a few days before you apply Enjoy the wedding
Thanks for that.. sure i'm the blue/purple type of pale person so sounds like the lancome will be just the ticket.. Cheers Mrsbabygirl
ChloeOct06 Posts: 1466
i use lancome flash bronzer for body and johnson's for face. i have really dry skin too.. i find the flash bronzer clogs the pores on my face more and can be a big dark too.. johnson's is moisturising not as dark on face which is good as you'll prob be using a foundation/bronzer too...