Menu

Laser hair removal at Therapie

Go to Off Topic

Urban Fairy
Empress Wolly

Re: Laser hair removal at Therapie

Postby Urban Fairy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:40 am

You have say, 7 sessions (4-7 weeks apart), you shouldnt shave right before a session and you dont need to shave right after a session because they illiminate the hair for you, so should you need to shave at all whilst amidst your sessions then do it half way through, like a couple of weeks after your last visit.
Formerly known as Dublin Angel

Mrs. Brown still makes me laugh..."Contraception? Ah, Father,if ya don't play the game,don't make the rules"!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

[url]Image[/url]

PrettyWoman
Royal Wolly

Postby PrettyWoman » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:08 am

dub angel, can I ask how much you paid for lip and chin? In all would you reccomend?

Also anyone know how much for the underarm ?

Thanks

MrsAH
Empress Wolly

Postby MrsAH » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:14 am

I've been quoted €100 for underarm, over 6 sessions.

marriedLife
Wolly Addict

Postby marriedLife » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:17 am

I've had my bikini and under arms done in Molesworth St. Basically the way it works is it kills the hair follicle and takes about 6 sessions or so for a complete treatment. They do however recommend a top up session once a year (which costs about €40 for me) that kills any new growth you may have. Generally my new growth has been really light hair - barely noticeable - and very little of it - mainly because the hair follicle is destroyed so any new hair will be really weak.

I got mine done about three years ago now had one top up session last year and one this year before holidays both times - they quote you for top ups one your last session and this is then what they charge you from then on for top ups.

I am fair haired so wouldn't be the ideal candidate for it because the laser is attracted to dark hair. But if worked excellently for me. I have to say I would recommend it ten times over - I do nothing - absolutely nothing with my bikini or under arms ever - it's great.

The pain is sore - it's a little like being hit with an elastic band but the only thing is that it's really quick and short pain - it doesn't linger at all and the laser treatment is really quick so probably a couple of mins pain in total - and generally it only hurts in the more sensitive areas - when I get my bikini line done around the front is fine and barely hurts, it's the more sensitive parts that hurt ikywim. My underarms didn't really hurt at all.

Hope this helps - I would defo recommend it but yes you do have maintenance afterwards - for me €40 a year which I don't think is much compared to cost of waxing etc..

Urban Fairy
Empress Wolly

Postby Urban Fairy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:28 am

It was about €350 for lip and chin, but that was a year ago, it might be less now
Formerly known as Dublin Angel

Mrs. Brown still makes me laugh..."Contraception? Ah, Father,if ya don't play the game,don't make the rules"!
[/url]

[url]Image[/url]

sugarandspice
Woloholic

Postby sugarandspice » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Columbo30 wrote:thanks sugar- where is that??

Anyone had it done in Escape in Swords?

sorry late reply!

it's on wicklow st, just above the centra off grafton st. They have price list on website. Would definitely recommend!
[/url]

BigDay.ie
hairhelpcare
New Wolly

Postby hairhelpcare » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:19 am

If you're tired of waxing and such painful hair removal methods, try our pain-free best Laser Hair Reduction in delhi with long-term results for all body parts. Get ready to achieve hair free and smooth skin.

Available for men & women. Consult Dr Nivedita Dadu at Rajouri Garden.

To Know: >>> wwwdrniveditadaducom/treatment/body-hair/

rohahair
New Wolly

Postby rohahair » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:17 am

Are you upset and embarrassed because of unwanted hair on your body? This is common in both men and women.
Permanent Laser Hair Reduction in Delhi is the solution for you. Laser hair removal treatment is much better than traditional methods of laser hair removal like threading or waxing.

It is one of the most effective treatment available today. No need to worry, get consultation from Dr. Rohit Batra, a well-known and reputed dermatologist in Delhi.

Find Here: >>> laserhairremovaldelhicom/laser-hair-removal/

Previous

Go to Off Topic