Last Dance Song?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

McLisa Posts: 1815
So everyone asks about the first dance but our band were asking us what we wanted for our last dance...i never even thought about this...has anyone else?? Looking for something to end the night with, we both love Dont stop believing but is it a bit cheesy? Any recommendations?
cunninj48 Posts: 217
Our band played Hey Jude... Everytime I hear it now it takes me back!!!!!
awh thats lovely! Really different, had honestly never thought about it until now but i dont really want typical end of night cheesy song!
Magsk Posts: 644
Were " i had the time of my life" (dirty dancing") cant wait everyone loves that song it will have everyone up on the dance floor!!! O-O
Char27 Posts: 376
Never Forget by Take That went down a storm at a wedding I was at a few months ago
annieg30 Posts: 63
Oh their are lovely, mine is You will never walk alone and we are having a balloon drop of red and white balloons so that when the song is played the balloons will fall at the same time. As you can probably tell my OH is a mad Liverpool supporter so only fair he gets a small bit in. Ha Ha :o)ll :o)ll
paperclips Posts: 3146
I've never really paid that much attention to the last dance song of the night, but I do remember Riverdance being the last song at a wedding we were at and it was brilliant because it went on for about 10 minutes and everyone just made the most of it. Other suggestions might be Donna Summer - Last Dance Tony Bennett - The Best is yet to come The Beatles - With a little help from my friends The Beatles - All you need is love Alanis Morissette - Thank You Grease - We go Together
Lindy79 Posts: 460
I have heard: New York, New York Don't Stop Believing Time of My Life and Maniac 2000 (which was honestly hilarious :yelrotflmaosmilie: ) Love the idea of Never Forget!
excitedjuly12 Posts: 1722
[quote="annieg30":3jpov13t]Oh their are lovely, mine is You will never walk alone and we are having a balloon drop of red and white balloons so that when the song is played the balloons will fall at the same time. As you can probably tell my OH is a mad Liverpool supporter so only fair he gets a small bit in. Ha Ha :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:3jpov13t] MY h2b would love this! :o0
[quote="Lindy79":skqnxqmg]I have heard: Maniac 2000 (which was honestly hilarious :yelrotflmaosmilie: )[/quote:skqnxqmg] LOVE IT!! this will have to be played at some stage of the night for all my uni friends! keep the suggestions coming girls