Last few days of 2WW

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sally Posts: 1140
Its my last few days of the 2WW and im in a knot. Am due AF tommorrow and am so dreading seeing it coming. Did a test... foolishly... yesterday... of course it was neg... only ovulated last friday week so there is no way it could have been pos. If AF comes Im going to be so devestated... we have been doing everything spot on the last couple of months and im starting to get worried. Have no cramps today and my boobs do feel achy... and really full.... I feel like Jordan as they feel enourmous. That could be due to all the food I ate over christmas though, Im feeling so fat after the christmas indulgence.... lots of my clothes are really tight on me.... if AF comes it will just send me overboard. Sorry for the moan but im just feeling despair this morning...... I dont want to get my hopes up about the achy boobs as that will make it worse if AF comes. I suppose I just need a hug and some kind words and a BFP of course. :o(
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
ah sally dont worry im sure your BFP is well on its waym try relax thats what people say seems to contribute to a BFP, :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
NotHere Posts: 10273
:action32 :xxx Try not to worry too much Sally. Fingers are crossed for you but if your af comes (and hopefully it won't!) don't feel too bad because even if everything is spot on you still only have a 20-25% chance of getting pregnant. I was worried when it didn't happen straight away until I heard that. :thnk and of course :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Sally try not to stess too much as that can sometimes delay AF and cause even more stress... Could you book yourself in for a massage or get DH to do a DIY one tonight? Sound like you need loads of hugs :xxx :xxx There's no reason to think anything could be wrong at this stage - any dr. would tell you the same thing. You can only do your best - I'm afraid the rest is in the hands of Mother Nature and she's a bit of a cranky cow sometimes (maybe she gets her AF too :o0 :o0 ) :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
All I can say is relax Sally and if it's to be it will be. :thnk Although I do know how you feel I was sure this month that we did it but got AF on Sunday have to say I did have a little cry and then I thought well sure there's always next month, no point in beating yourself up over something that you have NO control over whatsoever.
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
[quote:xyl9akjr]I'm afraid the rest is in the hands of Mother Nature and she's a bit of a cranky cow sometimes (maybe she gets her AF too ) [/quote:xyl9akjr] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 your so funny blackcat if we didn't have a sense of humour we'd all go mad
happyvibes Posts: 331
Hi sally..I am in exactly the same boat as youself. Due AF tomorrow and did a test on sunday as just couldnt wait, as I expected it was a BFN. I dont think it is my turn this month as havent had any symptoms really. Had a strange taste in my mouth last week but was getting over a cold so could have just been that. Good luck tho and keep us posted!
boobies Posts: 1625
Due mine today... no sign yet had a few nigglie pains at weekend like it was coming. Got myself so worked up last month and it came 3 days late so trying to stay calm and not think about it... If its not here by Friday will test so fingers x-ed for us all!!!! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: x 100,000,000!!!
NotHere Posts: 10273
[quote="boobies":utwi7huz]Due mine today... no sign yet had a few nigglie pains at weekend like it was coming. Got myself so worked up last month and it came 3 days late so trying to stay calm and not think about it... If its not here by Friday will test so fingers x-ed for us all!!!! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: x 100,000,000!!![/quote:utwi7huz] Come on Boobies!! We need another BFP!!! Do it for the ttc girls! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
oh good luck boobies. Mine due Saturday. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: