Last time I rehash previous post but...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Anonymous Posts: 24542
Can someone direct me to that recipe Clucky posted last week for chicken and pasta in white wine sauce with mushrooms cos I'm gonna make it for dinner. Cheers.
ah feck the lot of yis I found one on the net and it was scrumdiddlyumptious.
wowee Posts: 1596
Sorry Murry, jsut saw this now - if anyone knows where that post is, it sounds YUM and I'd like to see it too >:o)
Yoda Posts: 3340
quote="Clucky"]1 jar Chili Sauce 4 boneless Chicken Breasts, whole or cut in chunks 1 small can pineapple bits 1 small can mandarin oranges, drained Empty one-half jar of Chili Sauce into a casserole dish. Add chicken breasts or chunks. Coat with remaining one-half jar of chili sauce. Add the juice from the can of pineapple bits. Bake at 200 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes until chicken is cooked. In the last 15 minutes of cooking, stir in pineapple bits and mandarin oranges.[/quote] Is this it ? :wv Better late then never
survivor Posts: 2507
I jusr spent a half hour looking for this for you. Hope its got the recipe you need. I know its too late now but it'll be good for future reference. I'm gonna copy the whole lot of it for myself too.
[quote="Survivor":12ipyiwe][b:12ipyiwe]I jusr spent a half hour looking for this for you.[/b:12ipyiwe] Hope its got the recipe you need. I know its too late now but it'll be good for future reference. I'm gonna copy the whole lot of it for myself too. [/quote:12ipyiwe] gee thanks Survivor :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8