late late show- dara o briain

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jess_gal2009 Posts: 1061
Oh...i LOVE Dara!!!! (actually had an x-rated dream about him years ago. :-8 :-8 :-8 DH still can't get his head around it!!)
streaks Posts: 3592
Oh nooooooooo!! He'd give me nightmares! Think I'd prefer to kiss Brian Cowen than him and that's bad :o0
jess_gal2009 Posts: 1061
[quote="lilmrsgiggles":1x22gztw]Oh nooooooooo!! He'd give me nightmares! Think I'd prefer to kiss Brian Cowen than him and that's bad :o0[/quote:1x22gztw] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Jaysis......the thought of that would make me SICK!!!!! I know, I know, he's a strange one to have a crush on.....i can't explain it.....he's just got this twinkle.....Just a bit of FUN about him....i met him one too at a gig in town and i was literally speechless. :eek (Thank GOD Dh wasn't there- he would DEFINATELY have gone up to Dara and told him his missus has a crush on him....he's shameless like that... :-8 .)
streaks Posts: 3592
Nope don't see the twinkle at all... Maybe it's our tv :o0 :o0 I'd say he would have been in his element of your hubby had told him ya had a crush on him, he definitely would have had a twinkle in his eye then alright :innocent: :o0
tellthetruth Posts: 10
[quote="jess_gal2009":1kb7rxy7]Oh...i LOVE Dara!!!! (actually had an x-rated dream about him years ago. :-8 :-8 :-8 DH still can't get his head around it!!)[/quote:1kb7rxy7] hmmmmmm neither can i???
tellthetruth Posts: 10
[quote="jess_gal2009":ebm2z1mp]Oh...i LOVE Dara!!!! (actually had an x-rated dream about him years ago. :-8 :-8 :-8 DH still can't get his head around it!!)[/quote:ebm2z1mp] hmmmmmm neither can i???
Kaycee Posts: 2107
Dara is a hilarious..dont know about the xrated dreams though! :o0