Late too and confused.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

feelsobad Posts: 693
Hi all Was due AF on monday and nothing yet - have tested twice and got BFN's - I really have no idea what is going on. Boobs tender and lots of blue veins and wrecked tired. All last weekendn I was sure AF was coming felt crap and that feeling you get in your stomach. But now symptoms are gone and not a sign of it. I have been taking my temps and they show that I probably ovulated ....... NO idea what is going on . Any suggestions or has this happened to anyone else. ?? O:|
charmed Posts: 105
Was like that last week was due AF on Tue did 1st response test on fri am got BFN, so thought AF would come over weekend was getting cramps as well still no sign on Monday so night did the test with Clear blue and it was postive. So I would say try the test again over the weekend. Fingers crossed for you keep us posted
feelsobad Posts: 693
Hi Charmed- Will wait another week and see. From you mail you tested 4 days after you were due and got negative?? and then again three days later and positive? Who knows! :cry:
charmed Posts: 105
yeah tested 2 days after got negative then test 4 days later and got positive so you never know I would give yourself the weekend and see after that I know how you feel was feeling that way last week. Enjoy the weekend I will have my fingers crossed for you Charmend
Mrs.Dee Posts: 372
Hey Chloe, Just to let you know you're not alone. I'm on day 41. Tested last on Saturday morning and still getting BFN. It's uplifting to hear that others have tested negative and then got a positive later on. Best of luck. Hope you get a BFP Mrs.Dee