Layout of new WOL

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

blondiechick Posts: 1641
It really bugs me because if I am reading a thread and then want to press the 'back' icon to get back out of it, it tells me the page has expired! This used to never happen before! So now I have to constantly find the section I was looking at (usually P&B) and reclick and start from scratch iykwim! Wish they would fix this....it's very annoying...
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
This hasn't happened to me at all. It might depend on your browser - I'm using Google Chrome.
Groovy-Chick Posts: 2383
It happens me on both personal and work computer. very annoying but just a habit I need to try and break!
Wedding Cars Ireland Posts: 1970
Hi, Yes its one of the annoying left overs from the new layout. It only happerns to the minority of us, and only on my 2 laptops. I now open pages in a new window, not as handy as before but thats life! Pat.
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
It happens to me too, but if I click the forward arrow again it puts me back where I was
sunny505 Posts: 1807
Happens to me too. So frustrating. As someone with a background in computer programming, I cannot believe how bad this whole 'upgrade' was. Whoever WOL used must be incredibly unprofessional because the number of bugs is unbelievable and obviously they didn't spend enough time on testing.
MrsWhippy09 Posts: 2346
I came back after getting married in December and the whole thing had just changed...not liking it at all. Im having that problem with clicking the "back" button aswell. Does anyone know how to do a search? Maybe Im blind but I cant for the life of me find the search icon we used to have if we wanted to look for certain posts. O:|
fifibelle Posts: 4447
The back button thing happens to me too, very annoying! But if you just press "F5" when that happens it brings you to where you want to go to. :wv
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="MrsWhippy09":hslnluf4]I came back after getting married in December and the whole thing had just changed...not liking it at all. Im having that problem with clicking the "back" button aswell. Does anyone know how to do a search? Maybe Im blind but I cant for the life of me find the search icon we used to have if we wanted to look for certain posts. O:|[/quote:hslnluf4] The Forum Search function is in the darker blue section just at the top of the page where it has User Control Panel, FAQs, Log Out etc.
MrsWhippy09 Posts: 2346
[quote="v excited b2b":1qbik1rd][quote="MrsWhippy09":1qbik1rd]I came back after getting married in December and the whole thing had just changed...not liking it at all. Im having that problem with clicking the "back" button aswell. Does anyone know how to do a search? Maybe Im blind but I cant for the life of me find the search icon we used to have if we wanted to look for certain posts. O:|[/quote:1qbik1rd] The Forum Search function is in the darker blue section just at the top of the page where it has User Control Panel, FAQs, Log Out etc.[/quote:1qbik1rd] :duh: I'm so blind! Thanks for that v excited b2b!