Leaking breasts at 19 weeks?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bumpalicious Posts: 512
Hi girls, Sorry if this is TMI, but i'm just not sure if it's normal or not. The inside of my bras have been stained the last few days with what seems to be my breasts leaking...not much, but I thought it was odd as I am only 19 weeks. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks, OB
grumpy Posts: 1280
Mine started that early on ds, was really annoying, but nothing to worry about. All you can do is buy yourself breast pads now.
Thanks grumpy, feel much better knowing it's normal. Annoying, as you say, but once I know its nothing to worry about I can cope with it!! Thanks again, OB
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Haven't had any leaks so far but I read in a few different books that it can happen that early. Don't worry about it.
[email protected] Posts: 492
Its a real pain at this stage but i guess its consolation that your body is doing what its supposed to do. I found that the best breast pads were Boots own brand [b:20fvpvjr]thin pads [/b:20fvpvjr]with adhesive on the back.
Thanks, girls! My mind is at rest now. Ceegee, thanks for the tip, think i'll go and pick those up this evening.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
What is the usual time for this to happen?
madmam Posts: 1294
Yeah, when is the normal time for it to happen? I have been looking at them in the shower - for some reason (which I will probably regret!) I am looking forward to that stage. Am I wierd? :o0
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="shorty":1aq3hfsn]Yeah, when is the normal time for it to happen? I have been looking at them in the shower - for some reason (which I will probably regret!) I am looking forward to that stage. Am I wierd? :o0[/quote:1aq3hfsn] Yep your weird :o0 :o0
madmam Posts: 1294
:weep :o0