Leaving assignments until the last minute!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cremebrulee Posts: 8546
Why do I always do this!! O:| O:| O:| I want to go to bed! :o(
lovebug997 Posts: 4034
I hear ya! Am always lastminute.com myself with them! Being on here won't help though! N ever notice how you've always had a crap day when you have to work on an assignment that night? All you want to do is fall into bed! Have exams at the moment myself! Got a study buddy! I have to do work now cos she guilts me into it! :o0 :o0
It's a course I'm just doing for fun so the stakes aren't too high but I can't help but being a perfectionist about it (ok a perfectionist who does things at the last minute lol). Hope your studying is ok at the moment... its that time of year isnt it! I have a really bad habit of falling asleep watching the telly which happened last night so I didn't get anything done then! I also had to throw my cats out of the room because they were standing in front of the computer screen, sitting on my notes and headbutting my hand out of the way for pets... how demanding :o0
hellsbells10 Posts: 165
I'm with you girls, big assignment due on Friday but I am giving up for the night now. I have been daydreaming about my bed for the past hour so I think its time to go!
Good idea. I think I will call it a night too.... goodnight!
ozypozy Posts: 2950
I hear yez girls! I'm the queen of last minute assignments! Good luck with them
kookiegal Posts: 1150
I feel yer pain........... I have an exam in 9 hours... totally unprepared, gonna be an all nighter job I reckon! Assignments are ALWAYS the very last minute. Spent the day of my engagement party doing one I'd known about for weeks!
Satine Posts: 790
Put the pen down and step away from the laptop!!! Better to get a good night sleep and start afresh!!! Pot, Kettle, Black with Me!!!
hellsbells10 Posts: 165
It's great to you know I'm not alone! I have the curtains open in our apartment and am watching all the other apartment lights go off one by one. I reckon mine will be on for a few hours yet
Got the assignment in anyway. Was finishing it off right up until the last minute! Now all I've got to worry about is the exam....arghhhhh!!