Leaving the church what song to have????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mollydoyle99 Posts: 16
Hi Girls, Just wondering what song to have when were leaving the church want something up beat and fun!!!!!!!!! Any suggestions welcome really need help on this one.... :hyper: :o)ll
joe365 Posts: 18
Follow Me from John Denver or a more upbeat version of the Voyage by Christy Moore. From This Moment from Shania Twain is done a good bit too.
Yonka Posts: 148
Walking on Sunshine - Katrina & the waves Nothings gonna stop us now - Starship Beautiful Day - U2 (althought maybe not if it's raining outside!) :o0 Perfect Day - Lou Reed (not upbeat though) All you need is love - Beatles Signed, Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder You and me song - The Wannadies Everything - Michael Buble Finally-Cece Peniston Queen - You're my best friend
birdie Posts: 954
[quote="Yonka":2wwb3blg]Walking on Sunshine - Katrina & the waves Nothings gonna stop us now - Starship Beautiful Day - U2 (althought maybe not if it's raining outside!) :o0 Perfect Day - Lou Reed (not upbeat though) [b:2wwb3blg]All you need is love - Beatles[/b:2wwb3blg] Signed, Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder You and me song - The Wannadies Everything - Michael Buble Finally-Cece Peniston Queen - You're my best friend[/quote:2wwb3blg] That's what we're having!!!! It's brilliant as an instrumental!!!
clarkie Posts: 429
We had 'Love is in the air'
Emmi23 Posts: 101
We're having Frank Sinatra's 'Moon River'. Not very upbeat but the words are fab and really fitting!!!!!!!!
LookWhoItIs Posts: 851
oh happy days!!!!! :o)ll
justme Posts: 1700
we had haste to the wedding. very upbeat and got everyone clapping along, was one of the best parts of the day walking out to that
skittles Posts: 1312
id like that song 'you're lovely to me yes you are' its on an ad on the telly,not sure who it is singing.
FB styles Posts: 86
We had Barry White, "your my first, my last, my everything...." It was brill and very uplifting...we had someone edit out all the talking bit he does at the start !!