lenght of cycle....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bree Posts: 1880
hi girls. i came off pill in jan & initially it took something like8wks for 1st proper period to come, since then it has been 28 - 30 days but has become more varied now.. were not trying for a baby yet but each month i convince myself i 'could' be pregant because each month cycle seems its another 2days longer ... like right now im on day 36 and have had the odd period cramp since sat(1st) but still no sign of period - am begining to get frustrated as just want it to come to get it over with! .. anyone else like this or are you more regular? ? this is driving me mad!!!!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I am not trying for a baby but sometimes I find the length of my cycle varies some months it is exactly 28 days other times it can be up to 32 days.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
We are not ttc yet but this month my cycle was 23 days :shock: I swear as we get older its goes haywire....I have been off the pill for years....
Agree with you Dolly mine has got a little weirder the older I got. once or twice this year it was even 26 days
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
mine is so irregular even on pill, they went from 24- 28 days before i went back on pill, only used to last 5 days now there lasting 7.
Mine last just over 5 days
bree Posts: 1880
oh my god girls!! was thinking i would go back on pil to regulate cycle so did pregnancy test 1st ( about 5mins ago) to be sure and got a BFP ! i just cannot believe it.. this is the weirdest feeling i have ever had.. i feel like crying with happyness ( tho i know we should have waited til wedding is over - its tomorrow 6wks).. i cant believe its real tho ! i did a first response tests ( are they reliable?) and there are defo 2 lines in the window.. one darker pink than the other one.. think i will go down shop & get another test 2b sure.. maybe differnt type or something.. oh jesus this is mad . H2B saw baby yesterday evening & sent me text saying how much he really wanted a baby !!! want 2 make telling him special esp cause he is having really bad day .actually feel like being sick as my tummy is so full of butterflys. how am i going to go 2 work this afternoon knowing this??? oh lordy!
Mine is never any longer than 5 days either... oh BREE I can feel your excitment.....god I have no idea about those first response tests but congrats!
Its a Secret Posts: 178
Hi, My cycle was all over the place from 28- 40 days!!! If you are TTC Just remember that it's when you ovulate that's important and that can change month by motnh (I was 14 -20 days depending) by month so watch out for the signs... 1. EWCM 2. Temp. Shift (if you are charting)
[quote:n7qmo4re]Hi, My cycle was all over the place from 28- 40 days!!! If you are TTC Just remember that it's when you ovulate that's important and that can change month by motnh (I was 14 -20 days depending) by month so watch out for the signs... 1. EWCM 2. Temp. Shift (if you are charting)[/quote:n7qmo4re] What's EWCM-my mam said this to me the other day "I know its none of my business but it will be hard to know when and be careful"god love her she was never the best at "the birds and the bees"