Let this week end!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FlexyDee Posts: 4904
a
superduperexcited10 Posts: 1468
sorry to hear your having a rough time pet :action32 re the wisdom teeth dont sweat it! i had mine out and was also put to sleep would rather it than being awake for it :ooh i was perfect after it! plenty of :zzzz: and youl be laughing!! *)
Oh thank you sunshine! That's a weight off my mind! Thank god I'll be asleep for it! :o)ll
lstars Posts: 1199
\what a week am not suprised you want it over!! bbuuutttt... on plus side- you say you got you rwedding dress??? so exciting!!! tell all!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Thanks lstars! Oh its fab! :o)ll It was the 3rd dress thst I tried on and I feel in love with it! It has a bodice with little diamonds and it has a gorgeous train that can be pinned up to make it shorter! :) The train is all detailed aswell, love it!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
aww fantastic!! did you buy off the rail?? do you have a pic?? :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
[quote="lstars":1uj709up]aww fantastic!! did you buy off the rail?? do you have a pic?? :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:1uj709up] Yep, off the rail! :) Have pics and will post one tomorrow as battery is dead! :o(
do - cant wait to see it!! :o)ll
Remind me :o0