Lets make a pact?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

feelsobad Posts: 693
Not to stress and worry for the next 10 days - to enjoy the time with the people we love and try to put BFP's to the back of our minds! 2007 is a fresh start and full of hope! Ladies who are expecting have a lovely relaxing Christmas! :wv
clucky Posts: 26471
great idea i will sign that pact!!! happy christmas ttc'ers :wv
mondeo Posts: 26
I agree with you 100%, wishing ye all a stressless Christmas, time to relax and enjoy a few bevies O-O , and please God January will be full of BFP for all of us TTC, :innocent:
mammybean Posts: 10364
mmmmmmmmmmm not possible, i am hoping for a bfp stephens day
sally Posts: 1140
I agree Chloe... lets all put our feet up and relax the brain for a few days. Heres to mulled wine, irish coffees, hot whiskeys, mince pies and we can worry about the TTC and the BFP in the new year, Good luck stephens day Beanies Girl.... wouldnt that be lovley to get your BFP after christmas. Happy Christmas to all the TTCers and the mums to be (hope didnt make ye jealous with the talk of mulled wine.... but I am jealous of your bumps so we are square) and all the best in 2007.
glade Posts: 278
let us know how you get on beanie. :wv
mammybean Posts: 10364
i will of course. was going to try and hold 0of testing til 28th. do u think i will be able?
SpringBride Posts: 406
I agree with that pact. Beanies I dont think you'll be able to hold off testing but if you do good luck!