lidl/aldi champagne

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

nursebride Posts: 106
hey girlies just following on from the lidl/aldi win thread is anyone using their champers for the toast and if so whats the name of it, also does anyone know roughly how many glasses per bottle? my hotel is giving a half bottle of wine per guest so we were thinking about getting champers for the toast but i dont wanna spend a small fortune on moet as its not really within our budget!!! :thnk
Bellisima Posts: 3583
Hiya don't know answer but be interested to hear it cos looking at this myself!! You should get 6 properly filled champagne glasses to a bottle. A wedding we went to h2b reckons they used one bottle per table of ten. I can't remember this but with a skilled waiter it should be possible!!
hey mrs pr stil hoping for someone out there to give us some idea bout champers for the wedding.....if any1 out there has ever tried it please let us know which ye wld recommend please, thanks girlies :thnk
Maybe try moving this to old faithful? Or alternatively do what I might do and buy a few and taste them yourselves.. I don't think that could be too pricey? I'm not a big wine fan but love the sparkly stuff!
its in old faithful hun!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: think i will have to buy them and taste them alright, all in the name of service to my guests of course!!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Oh jeez been sampling White wine tonight... Obviously too much! Thought it was food and drink.. Whoops!