LIGHT IN THE BOX??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

candypants Posts: 8575
Anyone order from here? If so, were you happy, and how long is delivery? In panic looking for a 2nd wedding dress.
pigeonwife Posts: 3789
DO NOT GO THERE!!! I was looking at them for BM dresses - total disaster - luckily I only ordered 1 to see what it was like - one word - horrible. Ordered a chiffon gold dress - material was this horrible heavy stuff - not chiffon at all and colour was this vile mustard colour. Awful.
gottabfp Posts: 5641
Candypants did you try the bridal shop in balbriggan, they sell dresses off the rail and are lovely to deal with . Really hope you find something :o)ll
[quote="wannabfp":2ik1knmr]Candypants did you try the bridal shop in balbriggan, they sell dresses off the rail and are lovely to deal with . Really hope you find something :o)ll[/quote:2ik1knmr] No i havnt actually went into bridal shops, of fear of finding something this late that costs 2 grand :yelrotflmaosmilie:
I can only imagine, but i know this shop has great sales on. My dress was only 800 full price.Maybe give them a ring to see if they have anything in stock, you might get a bargin cos i know people who got dresses for €150
[quote="wannabfp":2jyq5hne]I can only imagine, but i know this shop has great sales on. My dress was only 800 full price.Maybe give them a ring to see if they have anything in stock, you might get a bargin cos i know people who got dresses for €150[/quote:2jyq5hne] Can you give me the name of it? O-O
28-sept-10 Posts: 1832
try frilly frocks in drogehda too they are having a 1 day sale next sat 20th dresses from 150 maybe ring them and see if they have something to suit :o)ll
There you go missus :o)ll
im waiting Posts: 2727
To answer the Original question. I bought my Wedding shoes from Light in the Box. They were lovely shoes but I have to admit, when I looked closely the whole stitch work was a disaster so luckily they were hidden under my dress. I know your dress is very important but I wouldn't be totally put off by them for anything else of less importance. They delivered within the week