Like I have nothing better to do!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Little Angel Posts: 913
I went to get my bm dress fitting last week and was told to come collect it (30 MILES AWAY) this evening. Now the Dress maker just told the other bm to tell me that she lost the amendments and needs me to call this evening to get measured again and then come collect it again in the morning. you would swear I had nothing better to be doing the day before the wedding. Im just so annoyed, she should have contacted me b4 now if she needed to see me again. I have tan and nails and the rehearsal and the dinner tomorrow night. Oh bloody hell. Rant over O:| O:| O:| O:|
Capetown Posts: 976
You poor thing. It's all you need a few days before the wedding. Take a few deep breaths and as my Granny used to say offer it up. Once you get this out of the way tomorrow it will be nothing but excitment from here on in. Don't let this take the enjoyment out of the build up to one of the most important days of your life. B I G H U G S :xox
Little Angel Posts: 913
Thanks Strawberry 75! I know you are totally right however all the organisation for everything has been put on me and im not even the Chief bm, hen night, dress fitinngs, tan, make up, hair, rooms etx I just feel like you win! IM going to forget it now O-O
Mrs Snove Posts: 1611
Could you not get one of the other bm's to collect it for you? If not try to go first thing in the morning and get it out of the way so it doesn't hang over you. Enjoy the wedding Lainey
happy angel Posts: 928
IT WAS HER FAULT THE DRESS FITTER TELL HER TO DROP IT TO U