Lily O'Brien

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Momof2 Posts: 3884
Hi Actually following on from Lantz I'd like to recommend Lily O'Brien http://www.lilyobriens.ie/WeddingShop.a ... f40cc149a6 We're getting the elite 4 choc absolutley divine and really reasonable if your like me and hate paying for stupid things like favours!! Auds
drico Posts: 25
Hi Auds. I'll have to look into that. Thanks. Love lily O' Brien's!! O-O
Tir na nog Posts: 740
brilliant ides was wondering if i should get wedding favours but they are so stupid. Think i'll be getting the chocolates as well O-O
201108 Posts: 196
I am getting 200 heart shaped chocolates. Not getting boxes cos they are wrapped in gold or red foil so I am going to just scatter them around the table! only like €74 for 200 of them including delivery!
sept_bride08 Posts: 220
We collected our favours yesterday from Lily O'Briens, just 2 chocolates in a personalised box...sticky toffee and honeycomb heart! We ordered a few extra so we could have some ourselves :-8 and I have to say they are gorgeous!!! :o)ll
Momof2 Posts: 3884
Hey Sep Bride Not long to go you must be getting excited!! Can't believe ticker has finally gone into days
Cork Oct 08 Posts: 749
I have the honeycomb heart chocolates from lily o briens but I have put them in to boxes that i bought from amercia for half nothing. the chocolates from lily o briens were very reasonable.
Pinky09 Posts: 185
Yum ! They look gorgeous and really reasonable too O-O
sillysocks Posts: 1390
Hi Girls..... just found a 10% off voucher I had for Lily O'Briens - if someone wants the code off it just PM me. Not totallly sure if it'll work because its a few months old but there's no expiry date and it says its for 10% off any purchase on their website..........