linea raffaelli B09 Set 54 wedding dress but bridesmaids???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

maggied80 Posts: 28
decided on my dress at the weekend and love it. think lads going to wear tux and groom tux suit with black tie so kinda contemporary. any ideas for bridesmaids? have 3 and wedding next april so thinking something springy. any ideas really appreciated, ta
mrsfisherman Posts: 314
Linea Raffelli is very expensive!! Have you many BM's
proud mamaof1 Posts: 825
Hi there Like you I have gone for a Linea dress and I think their stuff is fab. I didn't like anyone else that i tried on. I am just looking at your dress (have the brochure here) and its gorgeous. Is it the one with the top that looks slightly like a halter next with the roses on the top and in the skirt - ivory/silver roses. TBH its not anymore exp than any other designer, well mine wasn't too bad. My dress is set 50 ivory top and gold skirt. It was the first dress I tried on. Getting sidetracked here so to reply to your question, I put any colour with the dress. Pink may be a nice colour to think off as you mentioned spring time. I don't mean cerise but a nice pink. If it helps you, I have gone for ivory, chocolate brown and a khaki colour. No good at posting the pics. They are watters and watters ref number 4243 Let me know if you decide to go with it.
proud mamaof1 Posts: 825
Hi there Like you I have gone for a Linea dress and I think their stuff is fab. I didn't like anyone else that i tried on. I am just looking at your dress (have the brochure here) and its gorgeous. Is it the one with the top that looks slightly like a halter next with the roses on the top and in the skirt - ivory/silver roses. TBH its not anymore exp than any other designer, well mine wasn't too bad. My dress is set 50 ivory top and gold skirt. It was the first dress I tried on. Getting sidetracked here so to reply to your question, I put any colour with the dress. Pink may be a nice colour to think off as you mentioned spring time. I don't mean cerise but a nice pink. If it helps you, I have gone for ivory, chocolate brown and a khaki colour. No good at posting the pics. They are watters and watters ref number 4243 Let me know if you decide to go with it.
gertull Posts: 78
hi maggied80, dats my dress too and i LOVE it. felt so good in it min i put it on i knew was rite, other ones i tried didnt compare!!! i kinda havin same issue with d colour for BMs. i actually bought dresses in Davidsbribal in NY wen i was der in Aug but d min i got home i knew dey were completely wrong. dey a latte colour but d flowers are a taupe ish colour arent dey??!! my cousin who i wud consider to have great eye for these things has said she tinks a lilac or purple wud look great with d colour in flower. otherwise i was thinkin of actaullt goin taupe? wat u tink?? too much?