Linsay Lohan going to jail!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsPatience Posts: 1147
Linsay lohan just sentenced to 90 days in jail after failing to turn up to rehab and alcohol meetings apparently she missed 9 consecutive meetings....bet it will be reduced although this judge doesnt seem to be taking any shi*!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPF6urxIHqI
aston Posts: 4100
Oh my god. Lyndsey was so so upset! Wouldnt like to be in her shoes! Bet she regrets not going to rehab now :eek
i know its awful and to be so publicly aired :eek , she was an idiot to think she'd get away with it, it will be interesting to see if she does the full term!!
nelswife Posts: 3869
heard that alright this morning, don't think she sounded sincere when talking to the judge, think it will do her some good!! sure she was partying away in canes when she should have been in court, i think she thinks because she is a celebrity she can get away with it all!!
SparkleX Posts: 1057
It might just be the shock she needs. Don't understand why they let cameras into the courtroom though. It just doesn't seem appropriate
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
serves her right she might cop onto herself now!
Knew it she only has to serve 22 days so end up being 2 or 3 days in a private cell!!
brideeee Posts: 1490
Silly girl If a court tells you there are only a few things you need to comply with to stay out of jail you do them- regardless of work etc-nothing should be more important that doing what is asked of you by the court IMO