lipomassage

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

curly-sue Posts: 47
Has anyone got lipomassage done??? I am planning on getting 11 sessions of this done before my wedding to try and get rid of the cellulite. Just wondering if anyone has had this done? and did it work? and how many sessions did it take? Thanks.x
nichona2 Posts: 61
hi curly sue did u have ur sessions yet? I am also considering it but woudl like to see what real people think!! it seems to get good reviews online but I just don't know!! its alot of money if its all a big con!! thanks :)
shiversmoy Posts: 635
I'm getting it done at the moment. I've only done 5 sessions but I can see such a difference in the appearance of my thighs and they are definitely slimmer. I can only do it once a week though but they recommend that you do at least 2 sessions a week but its still working on me. My aunt had it done recently and she definitely lost the inches and she doesnt have one bit of cellulite after it.
Ah thats great to hear! thanks for letting me know!! I think I'll defo do it if it actually works. I'm not expecting miracles but a bit more toning and less celulite will do wonders I reckon....i hate my legs at the moment!
scotswedding Posts: 2829
On Oprah the other day they had docs/ plastic surgeons all on about beauty/ weight etc. One thing they all agreed on was that no procedure, cream or lipo could get rid of cellulite...
hula Posts: 384
[quote="scotswedding":34o2szwl]On Oprah the other day they had docs/ plastic surgeons all on about beauty/ weight etc. One thing they all agreed on was that no procedure, cream or lipo could get rid of cellulite...[/quote:34o2szwl] I saw that too! I've seen him on Oprah loads of times and he has spoke about it before - no cure unfortunately. What the creams do is temporarily plump up the surrounding skin to make it appear smoother but it's not a cure.
I'm hoping that it will at least help with toning and slimming the legs a bit more. I would really love the celulite to take a hike as well but I suppose we can't have everything!! I'm gonna give it a go anyway and let u know how I get on. The special offer with the clinic is excellent value so even if all I get is a nice massage twice a week for a few weeks that will do wonders for my stress so it will be worth it just for that! ha ha ha