Lipotrim

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bunnybaby Posts: 2701
Well Day 1 of a possible 21 days for me....so far so good, just gona take it a day at a time,,,have done this twice before and hoping this is going to be the last time for me. Have about 1stone and 1/2 to lose...anybody else out there doing it *)
DiamondWife Posts: 1347
fair play to you, i've done this twice but don't have the heart to do it again, back to the gym tonite for me O:| hope it goes well for you :o)ll
cupcakebabe Posts: 2232
Im starting on 19th!! Looking forward to it but dreading it at the same time!! Going to do it for 21 days as well. Cant wait til its over!! I have a stone and a half to loose as well and try keep off!! Good luck!
thanks for the encouragement girls, like i say just taking it a day at a time and hopefully will get thru it...week days are fine its the wkends that kill me but we have a wkend booked for valentines so between that and going to all these wedding fairs and lookin at the skinny models im hoping its gona work :o0
Its the weekends that kill me as well. Have no problem during the week but then sitting around watching tv without the snacks is a killer!! You will be nearly finished when im just starting.
well i said if i dont start now wont do it atall, so half day over me already was planning on only doin 14 days but will try and do the three weeks but will see how things go and after it going to do the weeight watcher to either lose the rest or maintain what i will get to
First time I done it I lost 21 pounds over 21 days so you might not have to loose anymore once you come off it. just maintain. I feel like a mountain! Roll on 19th
its terrible isnt it and i swore that the last time i dont it would be the last time,,,but i really mean it now...feel really like that aswell and so ugly too, just cant wait to lose it and at least have a bit more confidence bout myself
shelly91009 Posts: 1
hey ladies, imreally considering doing this diet, briefly im 26 yrs old 5ft 2 and 9 1/2 stone. i have a dress fitting in 10 days and i really think ill try this lipotrim. do you have to be a certain weight to get it and more importantly where do i get it?? thanks gals :thnk
hi shelly well on my day 6 and its feckin hard the hardest its ever been food is every where and i mean everywhere all the adds on the tv are food, all the smells its chronic...never ever again am i doing it so far ive lost bout 7lb this week but this week its just water that i lose and then nesxt week shud be fat..the weekdays for me are fine but the wkends are torture....with your stats your at the right weight but give it a try if you feel you need to...you'll get it in most chemists now i think but have a good think bout it first really *)