little lily & BOr = Famous!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

buddylove Posts: 3288
Was away for a night and in the hotel there was B Magazine! Well wasn't I only shocked and amazed to see the two of ye looking out at me in the real brides section!! Looking smashing! I had read the reports but it was great to see it again in print!! Famous wollies! Both looked fab and were so different! If the other brides in it were wollies well done to ye too ! I just spotted the two ladies straight away!!
LittleLily Posts: 3682
Haha! Brilliant. Thanks so much. You are too sweet. I haven't seen it yet. A copy should be in the post to us next week from my sister. My newly engaged friend saw it first as I hadn't told anyone it was due to be in it and my sister took pics on her phone for facebook. I'm kinda looking forward to reading a wedding magazine again. Can't beat the girlyness of them.
luckyladee Posts: 2550
Ooohh really, What with not buying them anymore - I haven't seen it. I'll have to have a sneaky look next time I'm in the shop. Congrats ladies *)
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
[quote="luckyladee":3kwjzies] I'll have to have a sneaky look next time I'm in the shop. [/quote:3kwjzies] Thats what I did ;o) Looking well ladies!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
I was in it in 2009. I still get the odd text or facebook message from some one saying they have seen it!!
MrsBig10 Posts: 2074
[quote="jasper11":2yrlgbnz]Was away for a night and in the hotel there was B Magazine! Well wasn't I only shocked and amazed to see the two of ye looking out at me in the real brides section!! Looking smashing! I had read the reports but it was great to see it again in print!! Famous wollies! Both looked fab and were so different! If the other brides in it were wollies well done to ye too ! I just spotted the two ladies straight away!![/quote:2yrlgbnz] + 1 I was the same!!! It was kinda like we know them :o0 Superstar WOLs now
I Dream in Disney Posts: 1592
Aww, wish I could get it over here.