Little Survey bit of fun

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
*) What have been your last 3 purchases? *) What's made you smile today? *) If 50 euros fell into your lap right now, what would you buy to splurge on yourself? *) Is your glass half empty or half full today, and why?
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
*) a kitkat senses, petrol and lambkebabs *) my little on sayin 'HI :wv the whole wat into my sisters this morning in the car (shes only 10months) *) id go somewhere for a bit of dinner with DH and DD after work *) half full coz ive only 50mins left in work :o0 :o0
paperclips Posts: 3146
*) Last 3 purchases - Dress for my SILs wedding, salad for lunch, New Magazine *) What made you smile today - Ray Foley made me laugh a couple of times today *) €50 Splurge - I would buy a nice summer dress in aWear for the wend *) Glass is half full today - why not!
nelswife Posts: 3869
*) What have been your last 3 purchases? - loop the loop, bag of popcorn, petrol *) What's made you smile today? - booked our anniversary dinner and night in the Killashee and got a suite too!! (thanks Killashee house) *) If 50 euros fell into your lap right now, what would you buy to splurge on yourself? - some clothes and a new book *) Is your glass half empty or half full today, and why? - half empty having [b:3dlj3hb4]MAJOR PROBLEMS [/b:3dlj3hb4]with [b:3dlj3hb4]RATHGAR TRAVEL [/b:3dlj3hb4]about a holiday we booked with them - giving me loads of hassle - DONT EVER USE THEM...had a long rant done up and saved...haven't posted it yet!!
veryvalentino Posts: 259
[quote="Jawl":33kpgqhy]*) What have been your last 3 purchases? *) What's made you smile today? *) If 50 euros fell into your lap right now, what would you buy to splurge on yourself? *) Is your glass half empty or half full today, and why?[/quote:33kpgqhy] *) Petrol, groceries, petrol!!! *) Work friends having a laugh! *) Hmmmm so many things....the new Benetint Cha Cha (Although not out yet!!), put it towards getting my hair done, some mince to make burgers to BBQ and a bottle of bubbly to have with them, a new top or dress for the weekend.....any of the above will do really! *) Half full......2 long weekends coming up!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
:o( Lunch (sausage rolls and a pain au chocolat), petrol, potaotes for dinner yesterday :o( Nothing. Pissed off and fed up :o( I'd have to keep the €50 to put towards the €180 for the neurosurgeon I have to go see tomorrow (in addition to the €350 I have already paid the orthopaedic consultant who couldn't figure out what was wrong with me but kept charging me anyway, the €500 in GP and prescription fees since September, the €130 osteopath fees and the €100 A&E fee all for the same problem) :o( Glass half empty. Five weeks to the wedding, in constant pain, cleaned out by various medical professionals and the Bastrd Vhi will try to wriggle out of paying for absolutely everything. Yes, I am a right miserable b*tch today.
teapotty Posts: 2085
*) Easter egg for OH, sambo for lunch, dress in Pennys *) The sunshine *) I'd get a haircut with €50 *) Half full- no reason needed to be optimistic :o)ll
realta Posts: 820
*) last three purchases: new book, on street parking and lunch with a friend *) the sunshine is making me smile today *) if 50 euro fell into my lap i'd buy new clothes or get my hair done *) my glass is half full- only 3 months until my wedding!!! :o)ll
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
*) What have been your last 3 purchases? A cup of tea, a twirl and a omlette from the canteen which was so disgusting that I couldn't eat it and hence the twirl. *) What's made you smile today? Winding up my Colleague by telling him that I was gonna boil his doggie (a la fatal attraction).... *) If 50 euros fell into your lap right now, what would you buy to splurge on yourself? Swedish back massage *) Is your glass half empty or half full today, and why? Half full I think!
micksmrs Posts: 931
What have been your last 3 purchases? A Tuna wrap, Folic Acid and Nasal Spray *) What's made you smile today? DD this morning looking out of the cot while drinking her bottle. *) If 50 euros fell into your lap right now, what would you buy to splurge on yourself? A lotto ticket, Dinner to save me cooking it. *) Is your glass half empty or half full today, and why? My glass is always half full, I try not to look on the down side of things.