Littlewoods Discount Code

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsPatience Posts: 1147
Hi Guys Just wondering if anyone has a Littlewoods discount code pretty please :thnk
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
My hubby just normally Googles the discount codes for everywhere. We ordered stuff from Littlewoods the other week, the total was originally €80 something - the codes dropped it down to €53! So get Googlin' woman! :)
bazoobies Posts: 108
Just bumping this up, if anybody has any codes i would really appreciate it :xxx Have tried googling codes but not getting anywhere, its telling me there invalid, not active or out of date O:|
Try some of these: 22VP6 Littlewoods Ireland discount code: 23EVK for 20% for orders over €50. try discount code 276R8 for 20% for orders over €50. Also try xv410 for 10% off XV031
TFAC, thanks very much for posting those codes but unfortunately none of them are working. Very annoying >:o(
Ah cr*p, sorry about that
Not to worry, thanks for posting them anyway. If i do end up getting one il be sure to let ye know.
LittleLion Posts: 201
I was looking yesterday too and have tried all of those codes too and nada. O:| If i ever find one I'll you know. :wv
I'll ask hubby later, where he found the codes before, it was on some sort of forum like Boards.ie
Duncelt Posts: 460
I'm also holding out for a code so please post if somone gets one - want to get a playhouse thats €379 so 20% would be a big saving! thanks