Littlewoods

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Time For A Change Posts: 6885
Just wonderin' if there are any Littlewoods shoppers out there. I've only bought one thing from them, work tops but would like to buy more. The problem I have with the clothes is that there are so few natural materials in them. They all seem to have huge amounts of viscose, lycra and other weird sounding materials, but little to no cotton. I can't wear viscose because I become a Sweaty Betty within a few mins of putting the clothes on. So many of the clothes look fantatstic and great value too, but the materials are just awful! Anybody else have that problem, or am I alone in this one?? :o0
Marpat Posts: 1784
NO i agree. A lot of the stuff looks perfectly nice and good in the catalogue and online but when you buy it the textures don't feel good and I've found a lot of the stuff doesn't wash well. I've pretty much stopped buying stuff from them for the same reason.
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="Marpat":2j57chjd]NO i agree. A lot of the stuff looks perfectly nice and good in the catalogue and online but when you buy it the textures don't feel good and I've found a lot of the stuff doesn't wash well. I've pretty much stopped buying stuff from them for the same reason.[/quote:2j57chjd] +1. And their sizes are all over the place too.
newkid30 Posts: 2233
I never bought from Littlewoods but bought from Next online recently and was REALLY disappointed. Quality was extremely poor imo, and didn't really look anything like in the picture, would NOT buy from them again. Online pictures IMO can make things look alot better than in reality. I do find the warehouse and topshop websites good, the products look exactly the same as what's in the shops.
trance Posts: 3129
I would agree, the stuff always looks nice on the models but then you get it and it's like a cheap bit of tat, plus the sizes are just guess work I have had dresses in 16 that are tight, then another dress size 14 too big, actually that was cheeseclothy and quite nice for summer days so I ordered a 12 and kept it, ha ha long time since I wore a size 12 so that was happy days!!
overthemoon! Posts: 1479
[quote="newkid30":22fayd14]I never bought from Littlewoods but bought from Next online recently and was REALLY disappointed. Quality was extremely poor imo, and didn't really look anything like in the picture, would NOT buy from them again. Online pictures IMO can make things look alot better than in reality. I do find the warehouse and topshop websites good, the products look exactly the same as what's in the shops.[/quote:22fayd14] thanks for the tip i was giong to buy stuff from NExt