Live each day like its the last....or not?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*Muffin* Posts: 7243
With the death of Anna Nicole Smith in mind, it just makes you think that you just don't know whats around the corner.
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
its very eas to let it all become that - but lately i'm trying to do tings with my life - noting major just weekends, wearing clothes i want to to work - just small tings that get you through - life is too short!
NotHere Posts: 10273
I'm not very spontaneous, can be too sensible sometimes. But the one thing I never do is leave the house or go to sleep on an argument. No matter what, I always tell my husband that I love him and give him a kiss because you just don't know what the day will bring. Everything can be taken away from you so quickly and easily. No silly argument is worth that regret.
Topgear Posts: 1559
YEAH GIRLS , LIFE IS TOO SHORT,ALL IM THINKING ABOUT LATELY IS THE WEDDING, BUT U KNOW WHAT I GOT A SHOCK WHEN I WENT TO THE DOC . ITS FUNNY HOW THING CAN MAKE U WORRY. UR HEALTH IS UR WEALTH..
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
[quote="Muffinmel":36dt011z] Do you do this? Or do you consider work/money/career/pension to be the driving force in your life?[/quote:36dt011z] i try to do this since a friend died a few years ago when he was 35 but i do fin that at the moment money is a driving force mainly cos we got none but sure that will sort itself out eventually. i always try to tell people i love, i love them, its how i sign off every call as its important. i also try to give and get lots of hugs mainly cos im a huggy person but touch is very important and i didnt realise this until i came across an old lady in hospital once who was upset and i hugged her and that made her worse as she said she hadnt been hugged sincer her husband died 7 years earlier. It just show how important a gesture is. and to laugh i think its important to laugh us adults dont do it nearly enough also to fly kites for no reason get out and give it a try :o)ll its great
[quote="peaseblossom":2wsojmsg][quote="Muffinmel":2wsojmsg] Do you do this? Or do you consider work/money/career/pension to be the driving force in your life?[/quote:2wsojmsg] i try to do this since a friend died a few years ago when he was 35 but i do fin that at the moment money is a driving force mainly cos we got none but sure that will sort itself out eventually. i always try to tell people i love, i love them, its how i sign off every call as its important. i also try to give and get lots of hugs mainly cos im a huggy person but touch is very important and i didnt realise this until i came across an old lady in hospital once who was upset and i hugged her and that made her worse as she said she hadnt been hugged sincer her husband died 7 years earlier. It just show how important a gesture is. and to laugh i think its important to laugh us adults dont do it nearly enough also to fly kites for no reason get out and give it a try :o)ll its great[/quote:2wsojmsg] Kites are great fun :o)ll :o)ll P.S. Love ya Peacey :wv
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
love you too oh pissed one :o0 :wv
:hic I do love ya though, and I do love flying kites. Can't wait for the long summer evenings :o)ll O-O O-O O-O O-O
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
[quote="peaseblossom":2t3c4xnf]i always try to tell people i love, i love them, its how i sign off every call as its important.[/quote:2t3c4xnf] Me too, I am proud that not a day has passed in my daughter's 9 years that she hasn't been told that we both love her so much.
[quote="Muffinmel":1avoe1az][quote="peaseblossom":1avoe1az]i always try to tell people i love, i love them, its how i sign off every call as its important.[/quote:1avoe1az] Me too, I am proud that not a day has passed in my daughter's 9 years that she hasn't been told that we both love her so much.[/quote:1avoe1az] I just know I'll be like that with my children. They will be smoothered with love and affection :lvs