Menu

LIVELY BANDS with fiddle/banjo that do sets and everything

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MeganMCD Posts: 7
Hello Everyone, I'm looking for a lively band that has a banjo/fiddle or both but at least 1. I want a lively interactive band that will have the guests dancing all night doing dance sets, jives, waltz's, games ie: the paul jones and modern music aswell. No harm with abit of "hit the diff" either. I have no set date but I would love august 2017 but I am also open to late July and early September 2017. I have looked into the mad ass mules, truly diverse who are both unavailable and I am waiting to hear back from the nooks. So if anyone knows any bands similar to these then please... I would love and greatly appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you and congrats to all the brides and grooms newly married and soon to be..... xxx
SharonX Posts: 17
Tradstone are absolutely brilliant..they have a fiddle/tin whistle player :-)
E.Rose Posts: 188
Don't Do Hugs are very lively and have a fiddle. Check out their Facebook page for videos
MeganMCD Posts: 7
Thank you so much everyone for your help. I ended up booking The Big Jigs as they kept popping up every time I looked up my requirements and they seem to have everything I'm looking for. Now I won't lie they were my fourth band I called and the 3 before were FULLY booked so if you are thinking about planning a wedding start now because I wish I started earlier. Oh and if anyone has had The big Jigs or seen them I'd love to hear your feedback????? Happy weddings to all xxx
Limelight Wedding Films Posts: 113
Hi Megan Only saw the Big Jigs on Saturday at a wedding in Lusty Beg, they were amazing, say hi to them for us. xx Maria Limelight Wedding Films